After bought that lovely tribal fabric, I sewn it today just in 10 minutes ! :) Now here I give the instruction to sew it by yourself.
1. Fold the fabric into 2 parts vertically.
2. Measure the width of the cloth you want. Me : 80cm. Then cut it.
3. Mark the height from the bottom of the fabric to the limit of your armpits or adjust it as you want with tailor's chalk or a pin.
3. Fold the fabric again into 4 parts horizontally. Then cut on the corner top for the neck hole. Make sure you cut the right place.
4. Sew the parts that have been marked.
And.. Voila ! The Tribal Poncho is ready to wear ;)
My manual old sewing machine.
I wear : My DIY Tribal Poncho, DIY drapery skirt, Caroline Collar gifted by Curious, Unbranded giraffe pattern ankle boots.
BLUR ATTACK !!!