Friday, November 25, 2011

3 Days of our Fashion Show Has Done ! Yippeee-Yay !













After we shed gallons of sweat, finally, SMK Santa Maria's XII Busana Fashion Show was successfully launched ! Yayyy ! ;) Fyi, those dresses were our handmade, we sewed them ourselves :D And those Batik Sackdresses were our handmade for Practical Exam. SOOO PROUD !




My dresses !


Me and my besties !






Day 2. I was wearing my classmate's sackdress, Venska Amelia.


Me with my junior, Nerissa :D she's gorgeous !


Me with my junior, Erica Mulyono ;) she's cute and a bit clumsy ! Lol.


My besties ! :D


Feelin' like a model. Lmao. I look like Nacha !


Look what the hair stylist has done to my hair ! Lol.

If you wanna see more photos, you can see through my facebook :)

6 comments:

  1. Seriously? a fashion design highschool?! envy you too the max!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the comment ka Cindy XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or
    go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!

    Here is my web-site ... wibrator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this page.


    Here is my web-site ... More suggestions

    ReplyDelete

I read all of my comments from you and I appreciate it ♥
And yes, no CAPTCHA for my readers ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...