Friday, December 19, 2008

8th Homework~

Copy from : Mahenda

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 People.


the age of my next birthday : 16


a place i'd like to travel : Japan


a favourite place : Bed


a favourite food : Sushi


a favourite thing : NX - Pump It Up


a favourite colour : Red


a city i was born : Palembang


a city that you ever lived in : Palembang juga


a nickname i had : Didi [gw pilih gbr kucing td nya ada gbr monyet jg ckckck]


college major : None

name of my love : Steven Gerrard - Daniel Craig - Keanu Reeves [wkakax]


a bad habit : Ngaret


a hobby : Create Manga


a wishlist : Taller !



Tag to : Chaca, Gioo, Jeje, Marin, Michael, Pink, Udnhz

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all of my comments from you and I appreciate it ♥
And yes, no CAPTCHA for my readers ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...